To Recover my Yahoo account using Facebook, you are expected to head over Yahoo's Sign-in Helper section, and a short time later enter your Facebook id or Google id in the vital field. Starting there forward, hit the Submit tab. As of now, you have to enter a CAPTCHA code expecting any. Likewise, you have to enter an affirmation code in which you jump on your enlisted adaptable number or on an elective email address.

12 Comments

stevemark stevemark

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

digispell digispell

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

newsmedia newsmedia

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

ameshaaae ameshaaae

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

jsdklfdskl jsdklfdskl

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

Markdevin Markdevin

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

LNPNews LNPNews

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

dfgfdgfd dfgfdgfd

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

ShivamYadav ShivamYadav

Packers and Movers in Lucknow

ShiftingWale is professional packers and movers in Lucknow, providing complete relocation services at affordable costs like packing, moving, loading, unloading, etc. Moving goods from one place to another, our expert team knows very well how to deal with such a case. We always provide hassle-free and safe packers and movers services to our customers in Lucknow. To read more information about our transfer services, visit our website.
digispell digispell

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

prismdigital358 prismdigital358

packers and movers in bangalore

lonelykingbk lonelykingbk

Best Blue-Prism Training in Chennai

AIMORE Technologies provides the Best Blue-Prism Training in Chennai to freshers and Working professionals. Learn Robotic Process Automation (RPA) from the Blue-Prism course in Chennai with the most experienced and Robotic Process Automation training certified expert trainers in the field. In our blue prism certification in Chennai, aspirants will undergo practical training which increases the commanding skill on the tool. In this training period, candidates will undergo complete real-time experience through practical examples and live projects. The Best Blue-Prism Training in Chennai makes the aspirant go through practical training that increases their commanding skills over the tool. During this period of training, candidates go through a thorough real-time experience by ways of practical instances or examples and live projects or assignments. In this particular course, the candidates get a thorough grip on the preparation of their resumes via mock interviews and interview preparation.