To Recover my Yahoo account using Facebook, you are expected to head over Yahoo's Sign-in Helper section, and a short time later enter your Facebook id or Google id in the vital field. Starting there forward, hit the Submit tab. As of now, you have to enter a CAPTCHA code expecting any. Likewise, you have to enter an affirmation code in which you jump on your enlisted adaptable number or on an elective email address.

10 Comments

stevemark stevemark

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

digispell digispell

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

newsmedia newsmedia

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

ameshaaae ameshaaae

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

jsdklfdskl jsdklfdskl

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

Markdevin Markdevin

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

LNPNews LNPNews

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

dfgfdgfd dfgfdgfd

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?

ShivamYadav ShivamYadav

Packers and Movers in Lucknow

ShiftingWale is professional packers and movers in Lucknow, providing complete relocation services at affordable costs like packing, moving, loading, unloading, etc. Moving goods from one place to another, our expert team knows very well how to deal with such a case. We always provide hassle-free and safe packers and movers services to our customers in Lucknow. To read more information about our transfer services, visit our website.
digispell digispell

Re: How helpful to recover my Yahoo account using Facebook?